top of page

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

~ Hippocrates

cooking in kitchen with book.jpg
The key to your Health: Empowerment through Nutrition!
The greatest determiner of your HEALTH
is located at the end of your FORK!
Health is 80% Diet & 20% Exercise/Lifestyle.
Discover the incredible influence your diet has on your overall health and well-being. It's true, what you eat matters—a lot! In fact, it accounts for 80% of your health, while exercise and lifestyle make up the remaining 20%.
It's time to realize that you can't outrun your fork!
Dr. Anya is thrilled to be your guiding light in navigating the bewildering world of health and nutrition. Through her bestselling book, You Can't Outrun Your Forkshe provides expert answers and valuable education to address your most pressing questions:
  • "What should I be eating?!
  • Unveiling the power of healthy food choices and identifying what to avoid
  • Achieving healthy weight loss and sustainable weight management
  • Exploring the far-reaching impact of your diet on every aspect of your well-being
  • Understanding food labels: GMOs, organic vs. non-organic, grass-fed, wild-caught, healthy, all-natural
  • Embracing functional nutrition: prioritizing quality over quantity
  • Unleashing the healing and health benefits of herbs
But that's not all! You Can't Outrun Your Fork goes beyond knowledge and equips you with essential resources to make the healthiest decisions for yourself and your family:
  • Setting you up for success with a recommended shopping list and suggestions for stocking your pantry and refrigerator
  • Decoding nutrition labels like a pro
  • Navigating the grocery store aisles with confidence
  • Tips on preparing and cooking delicious, healthy meals
  • And so much more!!
Don't miss out on the transformative wisdom and practical guidance that You Can't Outrun Your Fork offers. It's time to reclaim your health, one bite at a time. Get your copy today and embark on a journey towards a vibrant and nourished life!
bottom of page